The New Hampshire Department of Education looks forward to working with ETS to provide our residents with a high-quality, affordable and readily available high school equivalency test that will allow them to successfully complete postsecondary educational programs and qualify for high-quality employment opportunities," says Art Ellison, Administrator, Bureau of Adult Education, New Hampshire Department of Education.
What does NHDE stand for?
NHDE stands for New Hampshire Department of Education (Concord, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Natural History Data Base
- Newcastle Hunter Dragon Boat Club (Australia)
- National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (India)
- Naval Historical Display Center
- New Heuristic Diffraction Coefficient
- North Hertfordshire District Council (UK)
- Norwegian Historical Data Center (Tromsø, Norway)
- Nudehackers Dot Com
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
- New Hampshire Developmental Disabilities Council
- New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- National Health Development Fund (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- New Hampshire Drum Festival
- Normal Human Dermal Fibroblast
- Normal Human Diploid Fibroblast (biology)
- Northern Hubble Deep Field (astronomy)
- North Hawaii Drug Free Coalition
- New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands (Concord, NH)
- National Hospital Discharge Survey
- New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Hampshire Department of Education has given approval for Southern New Hampshire University to offer online bachelor's and master's degree programs in nursing.
The New Hampshire Department of Education (NHDOE) is pleased to announce, on behalf of the New Hampshire K-12 Schools Connectivity Consortium, that the Consortium has selected (ENA) to provide Internet access and managed network services for Consortium members.
According to the New Hampshire Department of Education, in 2009 we spent $14,549 per pupil.
9 million grant, awarded to the New Hampshire Department of Education, will fund an ongoing effort to create and use innovative online tools that enable students who are at risk or have special needs to participate in student assessments.
Mariner is actively working with several school districts and Departments of Education including Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools, Anson County Schools and the New Hampshire Department of Education.
Founded in 2005, Nimble Assessment Systems' initial work was to provide the New Hampshire Department of Education with a computer-based, read-aloud accommodation for the New Hampshire Educational Improvement and Assessment Program (NHEIAP).
TO THE EDITOR: The New Hampshire Department of Education under Governor Lynch recently announced that the New Hampshire Board of Education voted to adopt the Common Core Standards in math and English.