The New Hampshire Democratic Party is calling on state Republicans to condemn Tremblay.
What does NHDP stand for?
NHDP stands for New Hampshire Democratic Party
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHDP
We have 7 other meanings of NHDP in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Department of Justice
- New Hampshire Department of Labor
- New Hampshire Department of Safety
- New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- National Hansen’s Disease Program
- National Health Development Plan (various nations)
- National Health Development Programme (Ministry of Public Health and AIDS Control; Burundi)
- National Highway Development Plan (Indian infrastructure project)
- National Highway Development Project (India)
- National Human Dimensions Programme (International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change)
- New Hampshire Division of Public Health Services
- National Healthcare Disparities Report (US DHHS)
- National Human Development Report
- Natural Hazard Disclosure Report (various locations)
- Network Header
- New Hampshire Department of Resources and Economic Development
- New Hampshire Doberman Rescue League
- Nan Hua Dance Society (Singapore)
- National Health Data Systems, Inc. (Westchester County, NY)
- National Hospital Discharge Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHRIS SPIROU: The former New Hampshire Democratic Party chairman pens an open letter to Mitt Romney calling on him to "stop condemning and using Greece as an example, every time you went to deflect the domestic economic debate in the Presidential campaign.
New Hampshire Democratic Party described him as "a wishy-washy, flip-flopping politician who will say anything or take any position to suit his own immediate political needs.
The following are remarks by DNC Chairman Terry McAuliffe at the New Hampshire Democratic Party Convention (as prepared for delivery): Good morning.
muses outgoing New Hampshire Democratic Party chair Jeff Woodburn, who recently accepted Gore's invitation.
Their model for narrow-mindedness is Chris Spirou, the New Hampshire Democratic Party chairman whose idea of full intellectual exchange occurred in November at a state convention.
HARRELL KIRSTEIN: The New Hampshire Democratic Party spokesman steps down from that job to take over as press secretary for Obama for America's New Hampshire campaign.
com, the Internet's leading political website, announced today that the New Hampshire Democratic Party has signed over 200 targeted candidates on to Voter.