3: The New Hampshire Credit Union League kicked off its 2013 calendar raffle at the State House in October.
What does NHCUL stand for?
NHCUL stands for New Hampshire Credit Union League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Notting Hill Carnival Trust (London, UK)
- National Hsin-Chu Teachers College (Taiwan)
- New Hampshire Community Technical College
- New Hampshire Community Technical College System
- New Hampshire Council of Teachers of English
- Non-Homogeneous Continuous Time Markov Chain (also seen as NH-CTMC)
- Nursing Home Care Unit
- New Hampshire College and University Council (Concord)
- New Hampshire Conference of the United Church of Christ (Pembroke, NH)
- National Hsinchu University of Education (Taiwan)
- New Hampshire Citizens Voice Project (est. 2002; education advocacy)
- National Health Center Week
- New Hampshire Celebrates Wellness
- Non-Health Care Worker
- National Heritage Database
- National History Day
- National Hydrography Dataset
- Natural Hazard Disclosure
- Natural Heritage Division
- Neocron Holo-Deck (online gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The awards were presented at a special event hosted by the Massachusetts Credit Union League, New Hampshire Credit Union League, Credit Union Associate of Rhode Island and CenterPoint magazine.
Mahoney Credit Union Charity Golf Tournament, held on June 16, 2011 at Candia Woods Golf Links, the New Hampshire Credit Union League (NHCUL) (www.
Pictured with the check are (left to right) President Daniel Egan, New Hampshire Credit Union League; CEO Julie Baron, Make A Wish Foundation of New Hampshire; Wish Child Meaghan; Social Responsibility Committee Chairman Timothy Naro, Granite State Credit Union; New Hampshire Credit Union League Chairman John Young, New Hampshire Federal Credit Union; and Beverly Mahoney.
The New Hampshire Credit Union League is a trade group representing New Hampshire's 26 consumer-owned credit unions.
Robert Kimmett, spokesperson for New Hampshire Credit Union League, said that negotiations with Ford Motor Company "are ongoing.
Developed by the Financial Literacy Education Committee (FLEC) of America's Credit Union Museum in conjunction with the New Hampshire Credit Union League (NHCUL), the CU 4 Reality Financial Literacy Program gives students the opportunity to participate in a hands-on event that propels them through the personal financial management process, including career selection, budgeting for housing, transportation, luxuries, and more.
Kimmett Senior Vice President-Public Relations & Marketing New Hampshire Credit Union League