Advocates of the law, which takes effect incrementally over two years, say not only does it change the name of the New Hampshire Community Technical College System to the Community College System of New Hampshire.
What does NHCTCS stand for?
NHCTCS stands for New Hampshire Community Technical College System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Hampshire Cigar Smoking Society
- New Hampshire Council for the Social Studies (est. 2006)
- National Health Care Skill Standards Project
- New Hampshire Commission on the Status of Women (advocacy organization)
- Normal Hematocrit Cardiac Trial
- Normal Human Renal Collecting Tubule
- Northamptonshire Historic Churches Trust (UK)
- Notting Hill Carnival Trust (London, UK)
- National Hsin-Chu Teachers College (Taiwan)
- New Hampshire Community Technical College
- New Hampshire Council of Teachers of English
- Non-Homogeneous Continuous Time Markov Chain (also seen as NH-CTMC)
- Nursing Home Care Unit
- New Hampshire College and University Council (Concord)
- New Hampshire Conference of the United Church of Christ (Pembroke, NH)
- National Hsinchu University of Education (Taiwan)
- New Hampshire Credit Union League
- New Hampshire Citizens Voice Project (est. 2002; education advocacy)
- National Health Center Week
- New Hampshire Celebrates Wellness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grant recipients for 2007 include: New Hampshire Postsecondary Education Commission, viability of cooperative international education programs in New Hampshire; New Hampshire Community Technical College at Stratham, student retention program; New Hampshire Community Technical College System, Earliest College Experiences program; New England College/Campus Compact of New Hampshire, political convention for college students; Keene State College/Franklin Pierce College, shared archivist for an institutional records management program; Campus Compact for New Hampshire, integrative learning; and UNH Manchester/Granite State College, academic support model for adult learners.
Michael Rego of Hooksett, New Hampshire, who has also taught computer and internet classes in the New Hampshire Community Technical College System, will help lead AUDITEL's unique effort to customize computer networking systems, especially for businesses and educational institutions.
The students are participants in Running Start, a program offered by the New Hampshire Community Technical College System.