The New Hampshire Commission on the Status of Women has started a new initiative this year: "Better Jobs for New Hampshire Women-New Traditions.
What does NHCSW stand for?
NHCSW stands for New Hampshire Commission on the Status of Women (advocacy organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of NHCSW in our Acronym Attic
- North Haven Community School (Maine)
- New Horizons Community Service Board (Columbus, GA)
- Norwegian Health Card System for Cattle
- New Hampton Community School District (Iowa)
- New Hartford Central School District (New York)
- Nordonia Hills City School District (Ohio)
- New Hampshire Center for School Reform (clearinghouse)
- New Hampshire Cigar Smoking Society
- New Hampshire Council for the Social Studies (est. 2006)
- National Health Care Skill Standards Project
- Normal Hematocrit Cardiac Trial
- Normal Human Renal Collecting Tubule
- Northamptonshire Historic Churches Trust (UK)
- Notting Hill Carnival Trust (London, UK)
- National Hsin-Chu Teachers College (Taiwan)
- New Hampshire Community Technical College
- New Hampshire Community Technical College System
- New Hampshire Council of Teachers of English
- Non-Homogeneous Continuous Time Markov Chain (also seen as NH-CTMC)
- Nursing Home Care Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Craig Benson tasked the New Hampshire Commission on the Status of Women with providing the answer.
TO THE EDITOR: I am writing in response to an action taken by the Senate Finance Committee in the very early morning hours of Thursday, May 28, to "unfund" the New Hampshire Commission on the Status of Women.
John Lynch and the Executive Council have confirmed Linda Gathright of Nashua, Louise Graham of Wolfeboro, and Gyme Hardy of Concord to the New Hampshire Commission on the Status of Women.
The day will conclude with an address by Terri de Langis, executive director of the New Hampshire Commission on the Status of Women back at FIRST.