[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 7: The New Hampshire Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators raised $750 at its annual conference, which it donated to the New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness Hope Starts Here scholarship fund, which supports New Hampshire higher education students who have experienced homelessness during their school career.
What does NHCEH stand for?
NHCEH stands for New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness (Manchester, NH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Hampshire Center for Constitutional Studies
- National Health Care Discount, Inc.
- National HUMINT Collection Directive
- Neighborhood Housing and Community Development (Austin, TX)
- North Hill Country Dancers (Netherlands)
- National Hospital Cost Data Collection (Australia)
- National Housing and Community Development Trust (Cayman Islands)
- Non-Highly Compensated Employee (qualified retirement plans)
- Normal Human Cervical Epithelial
- Nutrition and Health Coach Education Association (trade association; various locations)
- National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- Nebraska Health Care Foundation (Lincoln, NE)
- Nevada Health Care Forum
- New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
- New Harvest Christian Fellowship (various locations)
- New Hope Community Fellowship (Westerville, OH)
- Nuclear Hardness Critical Feature
- National Hispanic Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees
- New Horizon Christian Faith Outreach Center (Mt. Rainier, MD)
- New Hampshire Certified General Appraiser (real estate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grants were awarded to: * Southwest Region Planning Commission * Lamprey Health Care * New Hampshire Minority Health Coalition * Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital * Health Strategies of New Hampshire * New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits * New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness * Greater Derry Oral Health Collaborative Corporation * Council on Fund Raising New Hampshire * Elliot Hospital * New Hampshire Public Health Association.
Also, the Citizens Bank Foundation has made $100,000 in grants to the New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness to help homeless shelters across the state provide assistance to the increased number of individuals and families who are in need of heat, housing, food and social services.