Chase, an electrical engineer who has two children attending public schools, is one of eight plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed last month by Americans United, the New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union and the American Civil Liberties Union Program on Freedom of Religion and Belief challenging the constitutionality of the New Hampshire Education Tax Credit Program (ETCP).
What does NHCLU stand for?
NHCLU stands for New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Historic Chemical Landmark (American Chemical Society)
- National Hockey Champions League (Germany)
- Naval Health Clinic (US DoD)
- Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune (North Carolina)
- New Haven Community Library (New Haven, VT)
- New Holland Community Library (New Holland, PA)
- Northampton Civic League (Hampton, VA)
- National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- New Hampshire Community Loan Fund (acronym no longer in use)
- National Home Care Month
- Nazarene Health Care Ministries (Olathe, KS)
- Normal Human Cheek Mucosa
- New Haven County Medical Association (Connecticut)
- Nursing Home Case-Mix and Quality (Health Care Financing Administration Medicare/Medicaid demonstration project)
- Neighborhood Health Care Network (Minnesota)
- New Hampshire Center for Nonprofits
- Norway House Cree Nation (Norway House, Manitoba, Canada)
- Naval Health Clinic New England
- Newborn Human Calvaria Osteoblastic (cells)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Americans United for Separation of Church and State, the New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union and the American Civil Liberties Union filed the suit on behalf of eight plaintiffs, including Joshua Segal, a retired New Hampshire rabbi.
Claire Ebel, executive director of the New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union, will serve as justice of the peace.