Mike Goudzwaard, with the nonprofit organizations Working Families Win and New Hampshire Citizens Alliance, said more money in the pockets of consumers means more revenue for local small businesses, which will lead to more job opportunities.
What does NHCA stand for?
NHCA stands for New Hampshire Citizens Alliance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHCA
We have 22 other meanings of NHCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Hill Climb Association (United Kingdom)
- National Hispanic Construction Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Natural Health Care Alliance (Australia)
- Nebraska Health Care Association
- Nebraska Horse Clubs Association, Inc.
- Neighborhood Health Care Alliance (New York state)
- Nevada Health Care Association
- New Hampshire Cemetery Association
- New Hampshire Chess Association
- New Hampshire Chiropractic Association, Inc.
- New Hampshire Coaches' Association
- New Hope Christian Academy (Arizona)
- Nice Hockey Côte d'Azur (French hockey club)
- Noord-Hollands Centrum voor Amateurtheater
- North Heights Lutheran Church
- North Highland Christian Academy (Georgia)
- North Hills Classical Academy (Michigan)
- Norwood/Holabird Community Association
- National Health Care Anti-Fraud Association
- New Hampshire Citizens Alliance for Action