Tyro Rourke is director of programs and substance use disorders grantmaking for the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation in Concord.
What does NHCF stand for?
NHCF stands for New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHCF
We have 4 other meanings of NHCF in our Acronym Attic
- North Hill Country Dancers (Netherlands)
- National Hospital Cost Data Collection (Australia)
- National Housing and Community Development Trust (Cayman Islands)
- Non-Highly Compensated Employee (qualified retirement plans)
- Normal Human Cervical Epithelial
- Nutrition and Health Coach Education Association (trade association; various locations)
- New Hampshire Coalition to End Homelessness (Manchester, NH)
- National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark (American Society of Civil Engineers)
- Nebraska Health Care Foundation (Lincoln, NE)
- Nevada Health Care Forum
- New Harvest Christian Fellowship (various locations)
- New Hope Community Fellowship (Westerville, OH)
- Nuclear Hardness Critical Feature
- National Hispanic Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees
- New Horizon Christian Faith Outreach Center (Mt. Rainier, MD)
- New Hampshire Certified General Appraiser (real estate)
- New Haven Consulting Group Inc. (Shelton, CT)
- North Hawaii Community Hospital
- North Hills Christian Homeschoolers (Pittsburgh, PA)
- National Health Care for the Homeless Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding for the $600,000 project came from the New Hampshire Land and Community Heritage Investment Program (LCHIP), Open Space Institute - Saving New England Wildlife Fund, New Hampshire Charitable Foundation - Upper Connecticut River Mitigation and Enhancement Fund, the McIninch Foundation, Fields Pond Foundation, the Byrne Foundation, New Hampshire Fish and Game Department through the Landowner Incentive Program, and many private individuals.
In a visit to the North-East earlier this month as a guest of One NorthEast, Lewis M Feldstein, president of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, spoke to business, civic and community leaders brought together by the Community Foundation.
the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation and Stonyfield Farm Inc.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Richard Ober is president and CEO of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation.
New Hampshire Charitable Foundation will administer the funds, arrange grants, and provide expert advice on corporate giving programs.
Adolescent outpatient services available at Phoenix House Keene Center include the Self-Assessment Saturdays (SASY) teen intervention program and Monadnock Adolescent Treatment Initiative (MATI), a cooperative effort with Monadnock Family Services funded by the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation to provide treatment for Monadnock area teens in crisis.
7: Laura Rauscher, left, and Jennifer Perkins, right, both of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation, present Melanie Gosselin, executive director of the New Hampshire Food Bank, with two checks, which represent gifts to the food bank given by the foundation staff ($6,550) and from an anonymous donor ($25,000).