Monday, May 14 Where: Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel, Portsmouth Cost: $125 NHBSR members, $150 non-members, $50 nonprofits, $30 students Contact: New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility, nhbsr.
What does NHBSR stand for?
NHBSR stands for New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NHBSR in our Acronym Attic
- National Housing & Building Research Center (Cairo, Egypt)
- New Hampshire Business Resource Center
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (George Washington University)
- National Horse Brass Society (UK)
- Natural History Book Service (UK)
- Navy Headquarters Budget System
- Nebraska Historic Buildings Survey (Nebraska State Historical Society program; also seen as NeHBS)
- New Hampshire Business Sales (Meredith, NH)
- Newly Hatched Brine Shrimp
- No Hats Beyond This Point (Men Without Hats album)
- National Healthy Bones Week (Australia)
- No Holds Barred Wrestling
- National Hispanic Business Women Association (Orange County, CA)
- N-Heterocyclic Carbene
- National Healing Corporation (Boca Raton, FL)
- National Health Council
- National Healthcare Corporation
- National Hearing Center (Social Security Administration)
- National Heart Centre (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Principal Crescentia True is a former Executive Vice President for Operations at Citizens Funds, where she was responsible for social and environmental research and shareholder activism, and is the Chair of New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility.
New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility held a roundtable discussion at Monadnock Paper Mills in Bennington to discuss ways Now Hampshire businesses and organizations can benefit from the Environmental Protection Agency's environmental initiatives.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 3: New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility recently held its member social and networking event at 1000 Elm Street in the Brady Sullivan Plaza in Manchester.
13 Cost: Free for New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility members, $25 non-members Contact: Kate Luczko, 603-391-7437, kate@nhbsr.
On behalf of New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility (NHBSR) and the New Hampshire Business Review, we would like to welcome you to our 7th Annual Spring Conference, our third publication together and our 10th year in business
our mission New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility fosters socially and environmentally responsible business in New Hampshire recognizing that people, principles and profits must be linked.
New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility (NHBSR) is proud to announce the finalists for this year's Cornerstone Award: Antioch University New England, C&S Wholesale Grocers Inc.