About New Hampshire Business Review New Hampshire Business Review is a subsidiary of McLean Communications, which also publishes New Hampshire Magazine, New Hampshire Home Magazine, and Parenting New Hampshire.
What does NHBR stand for?
NHBR stands for New Hampshire Business Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NHBR in our Acronym Attic
- Normal Human Bone Marrow
- Normal-High Body Mass Index
- New Home Buyers Network (mortgage lender)
- Non Heart Beating Organ Donation
- New Haven Board of Education (Connecticut)
- New Hampshire Board of Nursing
- Net Hepatic Beta-Hydroxybutyrate Production
- Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi (Michigan)
- National High Blood Pressure Education Program
- Nottawaseppi Huron Band of Potawatomi
- National Housing and Building Research
- National Home Builders Registration Council (South Africa)
- National Housing & Building Research Center (Cairo, Egypt)
- New Hampshire Business Resource Center
- National HIV Behavioral Surveillance (George Washington University)
- National Horse Brass Society (UK)
- Natural History Book Service (UK)
- Navy Headquarters Budget System
- Nebraska Historic Buildings Survey (Nebraska State Historical Society program; also seen as NeHBS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On behalf of New Hampshire Business Review and MVP Health Care, we would like to welcome you to the 2012 NHBR Health Care Forum: Health Care Reform and Your Business Headlines, bullet points and water cooler chats are not enough to help you feel comfortable with or knowledgeable about health care reform.
We plan to bring this concept to the business community in each of the fifty states and are thrilled to work closely with New Hampshire Business Review as our flagship.
In September, Pannaway CTO Michael Skubisz was named a New Hampshire Business Review Business Excellence Awards Finalist in Technology category.
In the April 22--May 5 issue of New Hampshire Business Review and on its website, the purported salaries for two directors of Nackey S.
The 2003 Business Excellence Awards are sponsored by New Hampshire Business Review.
Union Leader State House Bureau Chief Tom Fahey and Jeff Feingold, editor of New Hampshire Business Review and a contributor to The Lobby website, will provide up-to-the-minute information about key legislative issues and the latest happenings (public and private) at the State House.
Small Business Day is sponsored by Public Service of New Hampshire, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Hampshire and media sponsor New Hampshire Business Review.