New Hampshire House Bill 565 Signed 6/14/2011 This legislation establishes a dental hygienists'committee within the New Hampshire Board of Dental Examiners that can propose rules concerning the practice, discipline, education, examination, and licensure of dental hygienists.
What does NHBDE stand for?
NHBDE stands for New Hampshire Board of Dental Examiners (Concord)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- National House-Building Council (Great Britain)
- New Hampshire Business Council
- New Holland Brewing Company (Holland, Michigan)
- Non-Heart-Beating Cadaver (organ recovery)
- Non-Heparin-Bonded Circuits (cardiology)
- New Hampshire Basketball Coaches' Association
- New Hampshire Breast Cancer Coalition
- Non-Heart-Beating Cadaver Donor
- New Hampshire Banking Department (financial services regulation)
- Non-Heart-Beating Donor (organ donation)
- Normal Human Bronchial Epithelial
- Normal Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells
- New Hampshire Bureau of Emergency Management
- New Hampshire Bureau of Emergency Medical Services
- New Hampshire Biotechnology Education and Training
- National Highways Builders Federation (India)
- Natural Habitat Breeding Facility (primate facility)
- New Hampshire Bass Federation (fishing)
- Nutrient Hepatic Blood Flow
- National Hispanic Business Group (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the New Hampshire Board of Dental Examiners, the state's dental licensing body, there were 1,014 "licensed and active general practitioners" in the state as of Sept.