Another solid year-over-year increase in New Hampshire home sales was recorded in January, but prices remain stubbornly sluggish, according to statistics from the New Hampshire Association of Realtors.
What does NHAR stand for?
NHAR stands for New Hampshire Association of Realtors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NHAR
We have 1 other meaning of NHAR in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Alcohol and Other Drug Service Providers Association (New Hampshire Providers Association)
- New Hampshire Association of Realtors
- National High Altitude Photography (USGS)
- National HIV/AIDS Programme (healthcare)
- Nebraska Homeless Assistance Program
- Neighborhood Health Advocate Program (Albany, New York)
- Nursing Home Acquired Pneumonia
- Nursing Home Administrator Program (California Department of Public Health)
- National Human Activity Pattern Survey (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- National Healthcare Access Personnel Week (National Association of Healthcare Access Management; Washington, DC)
- Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region (China)
- North Harbour Aquatic Reserve (Australia)
- New Hampshire Animal Rights League
- New Hampshire Army National Guard
- New Hampshire Association of Regional Planning Commissions
- New Hampshire Archaeological Society
- New Hampshire Astronomical Society
- New Hope Audubon Society (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Normal Human Adult Skin
- Nottinghamshire Housing Advice Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
nominated by the New Hampshire Association of Realtors.
According to the New Hampshire Association of Realtors, the median sale price of a single-family residence in New Hampshire was $212,000--an 11.
Housing has "stabilized"--the word coming off the lips of New Hampshire Association of Realtors President Tom Riley's lips--with both annual growth in sales and decline in value in the single digits.
New Hampshire residential home sales rose for the second consecutive month in August compared to a year earlier, according to data from the New Hampshire Association of Realtors.
While the (SAFE Act) has been beneficial, it is so gray that you can't look at it and say, 'OK, we can do that'," said Matt Johnson, an attorney with Devine Millimet who represents the New Hampshire Association of Realtors.
Hosted by the Business and Industry Association of New Hampshire, sponsored by the New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority and presented in partnership with the Home Builders and Remodelers Association of New Hampshire and the New Hampshire Association of Realtors, the event will be held from 11:30 a.
The latest figures by the New Hampshire Association of Realtors show that 1,048 homes were sold in July 2011, compared to 811 in July 2010.