The New Hampshire Association of Chiefs of Police has recently drawn criticism as a result of a legal fundraiser that began in October 2012," the letter says.
What does NHACP stand for?
NHACP stands for New Hampshire Association of Chiefs of Police
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHACP
We have 1 other meaning of NHACP in our Acronym Attic
- Norwich Highways Agency Committee (UK)
- Notting Hill Arts Club (London, UK)
- National HIV/AIDS Council and Secretariat
- National Hispanic Automotive Consumer Advocacy
- New Hampshire Association of Conservation Commissions
- North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce (Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Maple Grove & Osseo, MN)
- New Hampshire Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- New Hampshire Association of Conservation Districts
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Newport Harbor Area Chamber of Commerce
- New Hampshire Association of Chimney Professionals (New Hampshire)
- National Hunger Awareness Day (Canada)
- New Hampshire Academie of Dance
- New Hampshire Association of the Deaf
- New Hampshire Antiques Dealers Association
- New Hampshire Automobile Dealers Association
- Never Had A Dream Come True (S Club 7 song)
- National Housing Assistance Data Dictionary (Australia)
- New Hampshire Association of Diabetes Educators
- Noord Holland Anders De Groenen (Dutch political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holase demonstrated its unique platform at the New Hampshire Association of Chiefs of Police Annual Conference in Dixville Notch, NH.
A vehicle that is well maintained is safer, more dependable and more economical to operate," said Chief Gregory Dodge, president of the New Hampshire Association of Chiefs of Police, a partner of A Safer Road to Tomorrow.