The New Hampshire Advantage Coalition was behind the spending cap proposals on town meeting warrants around the state, not to mention in the city of Manchester.
What does NHAC stand for?
NHAC stands for New Hampshire Advantage Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHAC
We have 21 other meanings of NHAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Heart Attack Alert Program
- National High Altitude Aerial Photography Program
- National Historical Archives of Belarus (Minsk, Belarus)
- New Hampshire Association for the Blind (est. 1912)
- New Hampshire Association of Broadcasters
- Nursing Home Administrators Board (Oregon and New Mexico)
- New Hampshire Antiquarian Booksellers Association
- New Hampshire Amateur Ballroom Dancers Association
- National Health Advisory Council
- Natural Heritage Advisory Council
- North Hills Art Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Norwich Highways Agency Committee (UK)
- Notting Hill Arts Club (London, UK)
- National HIV/AIDS Council and Secretariat
- National Hispanic Automotive Consumer Advocacy
- New Hampshire Association of Conservation Commissions
- North Hennepin Area Chamber of Commerce (Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Maple Grove & Osseo, MN)
- New Hampshire Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- New Hampshire Association of Conservation Districts
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matthew Murphy of Hampstead is director of the New Hampshire Advantage Coalition.
MIKE BIUNDO: The top dog at the New Hampshire Advantage Coalition issues a day-after press release to announce approval of Rochester's tax cap, but nothing to mention his own bid to get elected to the House from Manchester was a no-go.
How come the New Hampshire Advantage Coalition never mentions lower cigarette prices as one of the state's selling points?
Among the panelists was Mike Biundo, who was identified as chairman of the New Hampshire Advantage Coalition.
When the New Hampshire Advantage Coalition calls itself bipartisan, is that because it has Libertarians among its members?