President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health, 2003 Vision Statement www.
What does NFCMH stand for?
NFCMH stands for New Freedom Commission on Mental Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Finance Co. Ltd. (Nepal)
- Navicular-First Cuneiform Ligament (hands)
- Norman F. Feldheym Central Library (San Bernardino, CA)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command Baseline Clauses
- National Florence Crittenton Mission (chartered by Congress, 1898, for provision of maternity homes and hospitals; US and Canada)
- National Foster Care Month
- Native Friendship Centre of Montreal (Canada)
- New Forest Community Media (New Hampshire)
- Novartis Financial Control Manual
- National Fraud Complaint Management Center
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Materials Section (International Atomic Energy Agency; Vienna, Austria)
- National Family Carer Network (Emersons Green, Bristol, England, UK)
- Non Financial Community Needs (India)
- Nostalgia Funny Car News
- Nissan Forklift Corporation North America (Marengo, IL)
- National Federation of Community Organizations
- National Fellowship Churches of God, Inc.
- Not from Concentrate Orange Juice
- National Family Caregiver Program (US DHHS)
- Native Friendship Centre Program (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet what seemingly hasn't received as much attention is the VA's system-wide transformation of its mental health and substance use treatment services, prompted and guided by the recommendations issued by the President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health in 2003.
The President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health found that without early and effective identification and interventions, childhood mental disorders can lead to a downward spiral of school failure, poor employment opportunities and poverty in adulthood.
1) Now President Bush's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health casts its recommendations as a "promise" for "a life in the community for everyone.
spoke in favor of full mental health parity and against stigma in a recent address to the President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health.
MacArthur Foundation, the American College of Mental Health Administration, and the President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20050727/DCW037LOGO ) The Senate Caucus, intended to increase national awareness of mental health issues, was announced in conjunction with a March 29, 2006 meeting on Capitol Hill of former members of the President's 2002-03 New Freedom Commission on Mental Health.
The "Final Report" of the New Freedom Commission on Mental Health, a federal panel created in 2002 to "promote successful community integration for adults with a serious mental illness and children with a serious emotional disturbance," calls for the "total transformation" of America's "mental health delivery system.