In addition, the battalion will host the new equipment training team early in 2012 in preparation for the fielding of the Expeditionary Fire Support System.
What does NETT stand for?
NETT stands for New Equipment Training Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NETT
We have 9 other meanings of NETT in our Acronym Attic
- National Educational Technology Standards for Teachers
- Network Statistics
- Network Status
- State Transition Analysis Technique for Network-Based Systems
- Network Storage Symposium
- National Emissions Trading Taskforce (Australia)
- National Emphysema Treatment Trial
- Naval Electronics Technician (Tactical)
- Neighborhood Enforcement Team Taskforce (Houston, TX police department)
- New England Telephone & Telegraph Company
- Network Tools and Applications in Biology (workshop)
- Naval Education and Training Technical Architecture Plan
- National Exercise, Test and Training Center (US Department of Energy)
- New Era Teacher Training Centre (est. 1987; India)
- North East Texas Tourism Council
- Northeast Tennessee Technology Council
- New England Transportation Technician Certification Program
- Not Enough Time to Enjoy Life (two-income family)
- New England Theatre Training Institute (Newport, RI)
- Network for Environmental Training at Tertiary Level in Asia and the Pacific
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will connect Soldier-leaders to the network through New Equipment Training Team Warrior, and connect the BCT sensor layer at the company/platoon level via vehicle-based Network Integration Kits.
New equipment training teams conduct vehicle handoff to units and train Soldiers to operate and maintain RCVs and their subsystems.
The Stryker New Equipment Training Team completed training the 3rd Brigade.
He helped the Fort Sill AFATDS new equipment training team (NETT) field more than 60 AFATDS rapidly across the Div Arty.
After weeks of coordination, the geo-spatial agreement was finally signed, the JANUS and SPECTRUM terrain files were delivered and the JANUS new equipment training team arrived in the late fall to train the CLSSC staff on use of the software.
Under the contract, BAE Systems will supply training services in the way of New Equipment Training Teams (NETT) to support the training of new Bradley crews receiving Bradley A3 and ODS based vehicles over the next year.
For the ARC-220 and VRC-100 new equipment training team, contact: Rock Mclaughlin, DSN 992-0936 or 732-532-0936; Charlie Rinebold, DSN 9923623, or 732-532-3623; Don Hill, DSN 992-0774 or 732-532-0774: or Steve Punter.