Because of China's new Enterprise Income Tax Law which became effective on January 1, 2008, the status Fuwei Shandong as an HNTE had to be renewed.
What does NEITL stand for?
NEITL stands for New Enterprise Income Tax Law (China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (US CPSC)
- New England Information Security User Group (Waltham, MA)
- Negative Enhanced Imaging Technology (laser printer power setting)
- Network Element Inventory Tool (Sprint PCS)
- New and Expanding Industry Training (North Carolina)
- New England Industrial Truck, Inc. (est. 1952; various locations)
- New England Institute of Technology
- New Equipment Introductory Team
- National Excellence in Teaching Awards (Australia)
- Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- Netherlands East Indies Transport Section
- North Eastern Illinois University
- Northeast Educational Intermediate Unit (Archbald, PA)
- Núcleo de Electrónica e Informática da Universidade do Algarve (University of Algarve's Computer Science and Electronics Students Guild)
- New Europe Insurance Ventures (venture capital fund)
- National Ethical Investment Week
- North Eastern Institute of Whole Health
- New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission
- New England Ice Yacht Association (Warwick, RI)
- Naval Engineers Journal (American Society of Naval Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In recent issues, subscribers have found expert insight and effective solutions for these critical market issues: * Tax Accounting Implications for PRC GAAP, US GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards under China's New Income Tax Law * Advantages of Establishing Foreign Holding Corporations to Limit the Tax Hit from China's New Enterprise Income Tax Law * What To Do to Avoid Double Taxation Between Mainland China and Hong Kong * Limitations on Competitive Tax Advantages for Foreign Invested Enterprises * Dealing with Cross Border Insolvency Issues Under the New Chinese Bankruptcy Law * And, every information-packed monthly issue continues to keep you on top of the latest developments in this dynamic marketplace What Do I Get With My Subscription?