Tuesday, March 27 Where: The Centennial Hotel, Concord Cost; $40 Contact: New England-Canada Business Council, Suzanne Storms, 508-923-0365, necbc@comcast.
What does NECBC stand for?
NECBC stands for New England-Canada Business Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Energy Code for Buildings (Canadian Commission on Building and Fire Codes)
- National Evangelical Church of Beirut (Lebanon)
- NATO Exercise Coordination Board
- Net Ecosystem Carbon Balance (environment)
- New England Civic Ballet (South Lawrence, MA)
- New England Coastal Basin
- Northeast Community Band
- New England Club Baseball Association (est. 2000)
- New England College Band Association
- New England Cord Blood Bank
- New England Collegiate Baseball League
- North East Conference on British Studies (Williamstown, MA)
- National Education Crisis Committee (South Africa)
- National Educational Computing Conference
- National Egg Coordination Committee (India)
- National Emergency Coordination Center
- Navy EHF Communications Controller
- Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (Norfolk, VA)
- Net-Enabled Command Capability
- New England Cognitive Center (New London, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Good leverages 25 years of hands-on executive experience in sales, marketing, operations and management, serves on the board of NH High Tech Council and New England-Canada Business Council and taught in the University of Massachusetts College System for 10 years.
John Hamm, has been recognized by the New England-Canada Business Council (NECBC) for his long-standing commitment to business and cross-border relationships.
com/ CONTACT: Ellen Rota of New England-Canada Business Council, +1-781-963-8928, ellenrota@aol.
The New England-Canada Business Council (NECBC) will hold its 12th Annual Energy Trade and Technology Conference on Friday, November 5, at the Colonnade Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts.
About NECBC The New England-Canada Business Council, Inc.
Newfoundland premier Brian Tobin made his pipeline preference clear last Friday in Boston, telling the audience at an energy conference sponsored by the New England-Canada Business Council, "we'd like a larger pipe, and we'd like it to accommodate Newfoundland natural gas.