A founding member of the Steering Committee of the New England Women in Real Estate (NEWIRE), she is a board member of the Real Estate Finance Association, Greater Boston Real Estate Board.
What does NEWIRE stand for?
NEWIRE stands for New England Women in Real Estate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Network of Executive Women in Hospitality
- Network of Women in Hospitality
- North End Waterfront Health & Beauty Alliance (Boston, MA)
- North East Washington Hay Growers Association
- New England Women's Hockey League
- Neusser Eine-Welt-Initiative (German: Neusser One World Initiative)
- North East Wales Institute of Higher Education
- Northeast Workforce Investment Board (Oklahoma)
- Network of Women in Growth (Ghana)
- Network of Evangelical Women in Ministry (Fountain Valley, CA)
- New England Women's Intercollegiate Sailing Association
- New England Windsurfing Journal
- New London, Connecticut (US Navy)
- New England Women's and Men's Athletic Conference (NCAA Division III)
- NASA Educational Workshops for Mathematics and Science Teachers
- National Electric Welding Machines Company (Bay City, Michigan)
- North East Wisconsin Miniature Horse Club
- Northeast Waste Management Official's Association
- National Expert Witness Network (California)
- New England Writers' Network (magazine)