BUSINESS WIRE)--July 21, 1999-- Competitive local exchange carrier New England Voice and Data (NEVD) announced today that Rhode Island's Public Utilities Commission (PUC) ruled in its favor in its claim for reciprocal compensation, requiring Bell Atlantic to pay NEVD for Internet traffic originated by Bell Atlantic's subscribers.
What does NEVD stand for?
NEVD stands for New England Voice and Data (Worcester, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEVD
We have 2 other meanings of NEVD in our Acronym Attic
- New England Van Council
- New England Veterinary Conference LLC
- New England Village Community (Colchester, Vermont)
- Northeast Veterinary Clinic
- Northeast Veterinary Conference
- Nottingham Electronic Valve Company
- New England Venture Capital Association (Belmont, MA)
- North East Vintage Car Club
- Network of East Vancouver Community Organizations (Canada)
- National Exhibition Venues Database
- North East Valley Division of General Practice (Australia)
- North East Victorian Division of General Practice (Victoria, Australia)
- National Exchange of Vehicle and Driver Information System (Australia)
- Network Visualisation Environment
- Nonroad Engine and Vehicle Emission Study (US EPA)
- North Evans Volunteer fire Company (North Evans, New York)
- New England Vacations Guide
- Nepal Electric Vehicle Industry (est. 1996)
- New Exhaust Valve and Intake System (engine)
- Nuclear Detonation Verification and Intelligence System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The expanded network architecture is based on Lucent Technologies' 5ESS(R) switching platform and is supported by a full complement of Lucent data networking products, allowing New England Voice and Data to offer new and flexible solutions to the fast growing data and Internet market.