Davis, a student at the New England School of Gardening at Tower Hill who traveled through China to learn about its gardening heritage.
What does NESOG stand for?
NESOG stands for New England School of Gardening (Boylston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NESOG
We have 1 other meaning of NESOG in our Acronym Attic
- Necessary Expenses and Serious Needs (US FEMA)
- New England Sports Network
- National Evaluation of School Nutrition Programs
- NAVAIR Engineering Support Office
- NAVSEA Engineering Support Office
- Netherlands Education Support Office (various locations)
- New Employee Safety Orientation
- North East Students' Organisation (India)
- Near Surface Observation
- Nepal Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (health professional association)
- NorthEast Secretariat On Human Rights (Sri Lanka)
- Not Elsewhere Specified Or Included (trade exports, customs)
- Not Elsewhere Specified or Indicated (US tariff scheduling)
- Non-Equilibrium Statistical Operator Method
- National Enforcement Project for Orphan Plans
- Naval Electronic Sensor Operator (Canada)
- New England School of Photography
- Non-Employee Director Stock Option Plan
- National Economic Security Program
- National Education Supercomputer Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Serious gardeners can pursue college credit or certificates in botany and landscaping through the New England School of Gardening, offered at Tower Hill in association with Worcester State College.