The New England School Development Council in Marlboro has been hired by the School Department to manage the strategic planning process.
What does NESDC stand for?
NESDC stands for New England School Development Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NESDC
- North Eastern South Dakota
- Nuclear Explosive Safety Division (US Department of Energy)
- Nursing Education and Staff Development (US DoD)
- National Electronics Service Dealers Association (Fort Worth, TX)
- Neat Electronic Stuff Development Agency
- Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety
- Network for Environment and Sustainable Development in Africa
- New England Safe Deposit Association
- New European Speech and Debate Association
- National Economic and Social Development Board (Thailand's state economic-planning agency)
- New England Sled Dog Club
- New England Stock Dog Club
- New England Swing Dance Championships
- National Entomology Scent Detecting Canine Association
- North East South Dakota Community Action Program
- New England School Development Council
- NESTOR Shielding and Dosimetry Improvement Program, UK
- National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service (US NOAA)
- National Environmental Satellite, Data and Information Service/Satellite Analysis Branch
- National Economic and Social Development Office (Dublin, Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school was designed with support from the New England School Development Council and the architectural firm of Lamoureux & Pagano Associates of Worcester.
However, committee member Margaret Watson cited a recent report by the New England School Development Council that enrollment for Princeton is expected to increase.
The planning board hired the New England School Development Council of Marlboro this fall to initiate a regionalization feasibility study that will be completed in January.
Connelly said Friday that the Berlin-Boylston Regional School Committee has hired the New England School Development Council of Marlboro to conduct the search.
The towns paid the New England School Development Council of Marlboro $15,000 to analyze the project.