At the New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA), we have found the ability to harmonize data across otherwise disparate systems is invaluable; with athenaClarity, doors will open in countless ways for improved clinical and financial performance," said Betsey Eltonhead, Chief Operating Officer of NEQCA.
What does NEQCA stand for?
NEQCA stands for New England Quality Care Alliance (Braintree, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North East Quattro Club (automobile club)
- Northeast Qualifier (gaming tournament)
- Numéro d'Entreprise du Québec (French: Québec Enterprise Number)
- National Environmental Quality Act 1992 (Thailand)
- Northeastern Quebec Agreement
- National External Quality Assessment Service (UK)
- National External Quality Assurance Scheme (est. 1969; UK)
- New England Quality Control Council (now North East Quality Control Council; est. 1953)
- North East Quality Council
- National Education Quality Initiative
- New England Quilt Museum (Lowell, MA)
- New England QSO Party (radio operators)
- National Environment Quality Standards (Pakistan)
- Nunavut Education Qualification Service
- National Environment Quality Standards for Soil
- Named Entity Recognition
- National Eagle Repository
- National Ecosystem Restoration
- National Electricity Regulator (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New England Quality Care Alliance, a 1,600-member doctor's group that is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, will also be a part of the new system.
18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Tufts Medical Center, Vanguard Health Systems and the New England Quality Care Alliance physicians network announced today they have entered into a period of exclusive negotiations to create a dynamic new health system to expand the organizations' ability to offer high-quality, lower-cost care in Massachusetts.
Acton, MA * Advantage Network PHO/Foundation Medical Partners, Nashua, NH * Diabetes Services, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA * Commonwealth Hematology-Oncology, PC, Quincy, MA * Lahey Clinic, Burlington, MA * Lowell General Physician Hospital Organization, Lowell, MA * MMC Physician-Hospital Organization, Portland, ME * Maine Quality Counts, Manchester, ME * Mercy Cardiology, Portland, ME * New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA), Braintree, MA * Northeast PHO, Beverly, MA * NovaHealth, LLC, South Portland, ME About Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Harvard Pilgrim is a not-for-profit health plan that provides a variety of benefit options and funding arrangements to more than one million members in Massachusetts, Maine and New Hampshire.
2 billion contract, Tufts Medical Center officials had been optimistic about reaching a resolution that would be good for patients and employers and fair to the Medical Center and its physicians' network, New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA).
BCBSMA Members Can Continue to Seek Care at Tufts Medical Center and from its Community Physician Network BOSTON -- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (BCBSMA), Tufts Medical Center and New England Quality Care Alliance (NEQCA) announced today that they have agreed to a new three-year contract.
In addition to SSPHO, HDS' client roster includes Beth Israel Deaconess Physician Organization/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Steward Health Care Network, and New England Quality Care Alliance, including Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization.
Clients of HDS include Beth Israel Deaconess Physician Organization/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Caritas Christi Network Services and New England Quality Care Alliance including Tufts Medical Center Physician Organization.