Piper, the former executive director of the New England Newspaper Association before it merged with the New England Press Association.
What does NENA stand for?
NENA stands for New England Newspaper Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NENA
We have 29 other meanings of NENA in our Acronym Attic
- New Energy News
- New England Network
- Nieuwe Europese Normen (Dutch: New European Standards)
- No Explanation Needed (Internet slang)
- North East Network (India)
- Nucleo de Estudos Negros (Portuguese: Center for Black Studies; Brazil)
- Nursing Ethics Network
- National Emergency Number Association
- National Emergency Nurses Affiliation
- Neighborhood Empowerment Network Association (various locations)
- Northern Europe and North America (supercontinent)
- Northeast Nebraska Area Agency on Aging
- Near East & North African Department (Foreign & Commonwealth Office)
- New England Newspaper Advertising Executives Association (various locations)
- Non-Eosinophilic Non-Allergic Rhinitis
- Near East-North Africa Regional Agricultural Credit Association
- North East Native Advancing Society (Canada)
- North End Neighborhood Council (Tacoma, WA)
- Northridge East Neighborhood Council (Northridge, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
March 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Two of Ottaway's New England media groups won Newspaper of the Year awards while all of the company's regional media groups received many additional honors from the New England Newspaper Association at its annual banquet in Boston on Friday.
The Union Leader, the Telegraph, Foster's, Monitor and Laconia Citizen all put them on a Web site provided by the New England Newspaper Association.
He also serves on the Board of Governors of the New England Newspaper Association (NENA) and last year was elected to the board of the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC).
Davis is vice president and board member of Suburban Newspapers of America (SNA), on the board of governors of the New England Newspaper Association and a member of the International Newspaper Marketing Association.
Whitin has regularly won Newspaper of the Year or Distinguished Newspaper awards from the New England Newspaper Association, noted Mr.
While editor of the Woburn Advocate, he led coverage of several major stories and earned a New England Newspaper Association Newspaper of the Year Award.
Professionally, he is a past member of the International Financial Executives, the Financial Executives Institute, and the New England Newspaper Association.