Puhy held various financial positions at the New England Medical Center Hospitals, Inc.
What does NEMCH stand for?
NEMCH stands for New England Medical Center Hospital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Magic Collectors Association
- New England Mechanical Contractors Association
- New England Medical Claims Analysts
- Non-Faradaic Electrochemical Modification of Catalytic Activity
- North Eastern Melbourne Chinese Association
- North Eastern Mini-Cup Association of Racing
- National Emergency Management Coordination Centre
- New England Monte Carlo Club
- North East Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce (Midland, Western Australia, Australia)
- National Electronics Manufacturing Center of Excellence (US Navy)
- New England Managed Care Initiative
- New England Municipal Clerks Institute
- North East Music Co-operative (UK)
- New England Medical Design, Inc. (architects; Cranston, RI)
- Non-Equilibrium Molecular Dynamics
- Nonspecific Esophageal Motility Disorder
- National Entlebucher Mountain Dog Association
- National Ethnic Minority Data Archive (est. 1991; UK)
- Newham Ethnic Minority Disability Alliance
- North of England Morris Dancing Carnival Organisation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In two epidemiological studies of relatively healthy Boston-area residents aged 60 to 100, researchers with ARS' Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging at Tufts and the New England Medical Center Hospitals found a strong relationship between elevated blood pressure and either low intakes or low blood levels of the vitamin.
Inc * Miravant Medical Technologies Inc * New England Medical Center Hospitals, Inc * Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation * Pfizer Inc * RTheraVitae Co.
Joseph, Medical College of Virginia Hospitals, and New England Medical Center Hospitals, Comeau has worked with hospital staff, as well as medical and nursing faculties, to implement flexible staffing and resource utilization programs.
Cistron, together with the New England Medical Center Hospitals, Inc.
Dinarello was professor of medicine and pediatrics at Tufts University School of Medicine and a staff physician at the New England Medical Center Hospital in Boston.
District of Columbia Montgomery General Hospital, Maryland Morehead Memorial Hospital, North Carolina Moritz Community Hospital, Idaho New England Medical Center Hospitals, Inc.
Wolff has served as both Physician-in-Chief at New England Medical Center Hospital and as Endicott Professor and Chairman of the Department of Medicine at Tufts University School of Medicine since 1977.