He was taken by ambulance initially to Baystate Mary Lane Hospital in Ware and then transferred by New England Life Flight to the Worcester hospital.
What does NELF stand for?
NELF stands for New England Life Flight (University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NELF
We have 6 other meanings of NELF in our Acronym Attic
- No-Effect Limit Dose (toxicology)
- North East Lancashire District Association
- North East Lincolnshire Disability Access
- Northern Eurasia Land Dynamics Analysis (research project)
- New England Landscape Design and History Association (Massachusetts)
- Nearing End of Life Experience
- North East Lincolnshire Egyptology Association (UK)
- National Elder Law Foundation
- National Export Logistics Framework
- Near End Loss of Frame
- New European Left Forum (political organization)
- Night Elf (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- North East London Fertility Services
- North Eastern Lakes Federation of Temple Youth
- Narrow Emission Line Galaxies (astronomy)
- New England Lace Group (Sturbridge, MA)
- New England Local Government Group (Australia)
- North East Locum Group (general practitioners)
- National Electronic Library for Health
- Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii (est. 1974; now Natural Energy Laboratory of Hawaii Authority)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chief Dolan said the 15-year-old was taken by ambulance to Baystate Mary Lane Hospital and later transferred by New England Life Flight to Baystate Medical Center in Springfield.
He was first taken by ambulance to a closed section of Route 122 in Barre, where a New England Life Flight helicopter took him to the hospital, according to police.