Starczewski's professional affiliations include Phi Delta Kappa, National Council for Teachers of Mathematics, New England League of Middle Schools, the Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development and the National Middle School Association.
What does NELMS stand for?
NELMS stands for New England League of Middle Schools
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naked Eye Limiting Magnitude (astronomy)
- National Electronic Library for Medicines (National Health Service; UK)
- National English Literary Museum (Grahamstown, South Africa)
- Naval Elements Atlantic & Mediterranean
- Nick End Labelling Method (cell death detection)
- North East Lower Michigan
- North East Late Model Association (racing)
- Northeastern Lumber Manufacturer's Association
- National Electronic Library for Mental Health
- North East London Mental Health Trust
- National Education Loan Network, Inc.
- North East London Network (London, UK)
- National Education Loan Network
- Navy Engineering Logistics Office
- New England Light Opera (Lexington, MA)
- North Edinburgh Local Office (UK)
- Navy Electronic Laboratory Operating System
- Nederlandstalige Liga voor Onderwater Sport (Mechelen, Belgium)
- National Early Literacy Panel
- National Employment Law Project, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
and for seven years have presented at the New England League of Middle Schools Conference.
In a second unique relationship, between a for-profit company and a not-for-profit educational association known as the New England League of Middle Schools, HCEC's multi-grade Workplace Literacy curricula are delivered to schools, teachers and students online, providing interactive and highly flexible lesson plans and exercises, journaling, portfolio making and mentoring activities, along with dynamic and unique tools for highly effective student relationship management ("SRM").
Vetros, middle school principal, said four years ago Emily was a winner of two New England League of Middle Schools leader awards given each year at the school.