He also served for many years as president of the Southern New England Joint Board of the union.
What does NEJB stand for?
NEJB stands for New England Joint Board (workers' union; Leonminster, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NEJB in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Engineers Journal (American Society of Naval Engineers)
- Nederlanda Esperanto Junularo (Esperanto: Dutch Esperanto Youth)
- New Era Journal (Burma)
- Newly Excysted Juvenile (liver)
- Northeastern Jurisdiction (United Methodist Church)
- Núcleo de Estudos Judaicos (Portuguese: Center for Jewish Studies; Brazil; est. 2005)
- New England Jazz Alliance
- New England Joint Action (advocacy campaign)
- National Environmental Justice Advisory Committee (aka National Environmental Justice Advisory Council; US EPA)
- National Equal Justice Award Dinner (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People)
- New England Journal on Criminal and Civil Confinement
- New England Jazz Ensemble (est. 1991)
- New England Journal of Entrepreneurship (John F. Welch College of Business; Sacred Heart University; Fairfield, CT)
- New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail Route (US National Park Service)
- New England Japan Exchange and Teaching Alumni Association (est. 1989)
- North East Junior Golf Tour
- New England Journal of Homeopathy
- National Equal Justice Library (Washington, DC)
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Northeast Environmental Justice Network (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chen, IVP, Associate Manager of Local 23-25 Susan Cowell, IVP, Staff Director Agnelo Da Costa, IVP, Associate Manager of the New England Joint Board Alexandra Dagg, IVP, Manager of the Ontario Council Lynne Fox, IVP, Manager of the Philadelphia Joint Board John Gillis, IVP, Manager of the New York Joint Board Jean Hervey, IVP, Manager of the Southwest Regional Joint Board Robert Jordan, IVP, Manager of Local 63-32 Christine Kerber, IVP, Manager of Local 99 Wilfredo N.
org "As a Marine, I am deeply offended that the Marine Corps would ever associate itself with organizations that tolerate homophobia and hate speech like the UFC," said Ryan Hand, a former Corporal of the Marine Corps and member of UNITE HERE New England Joint Board Local 406 in Saco, Maine.