ITG is no stranger to philanthropy: from pro-bono work designing and hosting Web sites for New England Holocaust Memorial and Brookline Police, to donating old software and hardware to inner city programs and public agencies, ITG's staff is committing their time and talents to doing good deeds.
What does NEHM stand for?
NEHM stands for New England Holocaust Memorial (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEHM
- New England Health Imaging (est. 1987)
- New England Healthcare Institute (Cambridge, MA)
- New England Heart Institute (cardiac center; New Hampshire)
- National Employment and Health Innovations Network (UK)
- North East Home Insulation Partnership (UK)
- National Employer Health Insurance Survey (National Center for Health Statistics)
- New Emergency Health Kits
- New England Hockey League
- North Eastern Hockey League
- National Episcopal Health Ministries (Indianapolis, IN)
- Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art (Utah State University)
- Never Ever Heard Of
- Niagara Escarpment Hearing Office (Canada)
- New England Hummer Owners Group
- National Earthquake Hazards Program (Canada)
- New England Health Plans (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachsuetts; health insurance)
- New England High Purity (Williston, VT)
- North End Housing Project (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Nutrition Educators of Health Professionals (American Dietetic Association)
- North East Housing and Planning Alliance (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; and working cooperatively to strengthen other community-based organizations such as The Partnership, The New England Holocaust Memorial, The Organization for a New Equality (O.