COLUMN: MONEY BRIEFS Health plans ranked New England health plans dominated the rankings of top insurers in the fifth annual rankings of America's Best Health Plans of US News and the National Committee for Quality Assurance.
What does NEHP stand for?
NEHP stands for New England Health Plans (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachsuetts; health insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEHP
We have 1 other meaning of NEHP in our Acronym Attic
- New Emergency Health Kits
- New England Hockey League
- North Eastern Hockey League
- National Episcopal Health Ministries (Indianapolis, IN)
- New England Holocaust Memorial (Boston, MA)
- Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art (Utah State University)
- Never Ever Heard Of
- Niagara Escarpment Hearing Office (Canada)
- New England Hummer Owners Group
- National Earthquake Hazards Program (Canada)
- New England High Purity (Williston, VT)
- North End Housing Project (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Nutrition Educators of Health Professionals (American Dietetic Association)
- North East Housing and Planning Alliance (UK)
- North-East Hill Region (India)
- Nutrition, Ethics and Human Rights (UN)
- New England Human Resources Association
- Northeast Human Resources Association
- New England Human Resource Group
- Northern European Historical Research Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other health plan news in New England: * While all New England health plans showed a profit in 2004, only in Vermont did HMOs as a whole make more money in 2004 than they did in 2003.
Department of Health and Human Services, and the five other BCBS New England health plans will host the second annual New England Women's Health Care Forum.