for Family & Community Education, Yuma, AZ -- National Guard Ladies Auxiliary, London, KY -- New England Handicapped Sports Association, Newbury, NH -- Oakshire Pre-K Intergenerational Arts Program, Houma, LA -- Onslow Caregivers, Inc.
What does NEHSA stand for?
NEHSA stands for New England Handicapped Sports Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North East Housing Reconstruction Programme (Sri Lanka)
- Nebraska Historic Resources Survey & Inventory (Nebraska State Historical Society)
- New and Emerging Health Related Technologies
- North East Housing Reconstruction Unit
- National Experimental High School (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- New England Health Service
- Non-Exposed Human Sera
- North East High School
- North Eugene High School (Eugene, Oregon)
- North of England Horticultural Society (est. 1911; UK)
- New England Hydric Soils Technical Committee (Lowell, MA)
- National E-Health Transition Authority (Australia)
- New England Hi-Tech Charity Foundation (Boston, MA)
- North Eastern Hill University (India)
- North of England Homing Union (homing pigeon enthusiasts; UK)
- New England HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Workgroup
- New England Horror Writers (est. 2001)
- No Enjoyment, Hard Work
- North East Hants Youth League
- National Education Institute (Slovenia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There will also be several special events including soccer and adaptive skiing demonstrations being offered on the show floor from The Special Olympics of Boston, the New England Handicapped Sports Association and AbilityPlus.
On-site, attendees will be able to enjoy first-hand: -- Skiing and Snowboarding demonstrations presented by the New England Handicapped Sports Association as well as Inspirational Seated Aerobic Exercise demonstrations, presented by Carmiletta Wiggins.