23 ~PRNewswire~ -- New England Electric System Companies (NYSE: NES) (NEES), today announced the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has approved the utility's request to establish a new subsidiary, New England Electric Resources, Inc.
What does NEERI stand for?
NEERI stands for New England Electric Resources, Inc. (New England Electric System)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEERI
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (India)
- New England in Early Printed Maps
- NorthEastern Evolutionary Psychology Society (various locations)
- National Environmental Employment Report (career opportunity publication)
- Network for Early European Research (Australian Research Council; School of Humanities; University of Western Australia; Crawley, Western Australia, Australia)
- New England Economic Review (publication)
- New England Equine Rescues (nonprofit)
- Nominal Effective Exchange Rate
- Nuclear Engineering Education Research
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (Nagpur, India)
- Nominal Effective Exchange Rate Index (various locations)
- New England Educational Research Organization (New Hampshire)
- North-East Emergency Reconstruction Programme (Sri Lanka)
- New England Estuarine Research Society
- National Electric Energy System (Iowa State University of Science and Technology; Ames, IA)
- Network for Earthquake Engineering Simulation (National Science Foundation)
- New England Ecotourism Society (Australia)
- New England Electric System (electric power company)
- Non-ECTD (Electronic Common Technical Document) Electronic Submission (biotech health care)
- Normalized Estimation Error Squared
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, NEES announced the creation of New England Electric Resources, Inc.