New England Cord Blood Bank can be reached 24 hours per day at 1-888-700-2673 or visit their site at www.
What does NECBB stand for?
NECBB stands for New England Cord Blood Bank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nicaragua Education Culture and Arts Trust (UK)
- National Energy Code for Buildings (Canadian Commission on Building and Fire Codes)
- National Evangelical Church of Beirut (Lebanon)
- NATO Exercise Coordination Board
- Net Ecosystem Carbon Balance (environment)
- New England Civic Ballet (South Lawrence, MA)
- New England Coastal Basin
- Northeast Community Band
- New England Club Baseball Association (est. 2000)
- New England College Band Association
- New England-Canada Business Council
- New England Collegiate Baseball League
- North East Conference on British Studies (Williamstown, MA)
- National Education Crisis Committee (South Africa)
- National Educational Computing Conference
- National Egg Coordination Committee (India)
- National Emergency Coordination Center
- Navy EHF Communications Controller
- Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (Norfolk, VA)
- Net-Enabled Command Capability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Altamonte Springs, FL; and New England Cord Blood Bank, Inc.
Umbilical cord blood has even been billed as "an effective alternative to bone marrow transplant therapy" by the privately run New England Cord Blood Bank in Boston.
McCarthy Cord Stem Cell Bank Life Source LifeBankUSA New England Cord Blood Bank NYBC National Cord Blood Program Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
Canada) * National Blood Foundation (USA) * New England Cord Blood Bank, Inc.
Recent addition of the New England Cord Blood Bank as a customer for the AXP.
McCarthy Cord Stem Cell Bank * Life Source * LifeBankUSA * New England Cord Blood Bank * NYBC National Cord Blood Program * Osiris Therapeutics, Inc.
New England Cord Blood Bank Chief Executive John Rizza remarked: "We continually strive to improve our cord blood preservation protocols and results, and we've seen significant improvement in post-thaw cell recovery and viability with BioLife's CryoStor, compared to our prior in-house media formulations.