The New Encyclopedia of Archaeological Excavations in the Holy Land 1: 7-14.
What does NEAEH stand for?
NEAEH stands for New Encyclopedia of Archaeological Excavations in the Holy Land
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New England Aquarium Dive Club, Inc.
- New England Association of Drug Court Professionals (Framingham, MA)
- Nottingham Extended Activities of Daily Living (questionnaire)
- National Education for Assistance Dog Services, Inc. (trains specialty dogs to assist disabled children and adults)
- National Educational Association of Disabled Students
- Navy Enterprise Architecture and Data Strategy (US Navy)
- Nigerian Experts and Academics in the Diaspora Scheme (now Linkage with Experts and Academics in the Diaspora Scheme)
- North East Air Defense Sector
- New England Association of Environmental Biologists
- New England Association for Employment in Education
- New Encyclopaedia of Archaeological Excavations in the Holy Land (four volume set)
- New England AIDS Education and Training Center
- Nebraska Association for the Education of Young Children, Inc. (Lincoln, NE)
- National Education Association Foundation
- National Ethics Application Form (National Health and Medical Research Council; Australia)
- Near East Air Force
- Near Eastern Archaeology Foundation (University of Sydney; Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- NorthEast Astronomy Forum (trade show, Suffern, New York)
- North-East Atlantic Fisheries Commission
- National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences