In February, the New Employee Verification Act was introduced in the U.
What does NEVA stand for?
NEVA stands for New Employee Verification Act (immigration)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NEVA
We have 3 other meanings of NEVA in our Acronym Attic
- Neutron Log
- Neutron Transmission Radiography
- Neutral Product Definition Database for Large Multifunctional System
- Nueva Esperanza Urban Youth Mission (Chicago, IL)
- Neighborhood Electric Vehicle
- Network Enhancement Vehicle
- Nevada (old style US postal abbreviation)
- Nevis, Leeward Islands, Saint Kitts And Nevis (Airport Code)
- New England Village (est. 1972; Pembroke, MA)
- North East Valley (New Zealand)
- New England Vexillological Association
- Nocturnal Electrobioimpedance Volumetric Assessment (male genitals)
- National Electronic and Video Archive of the Crafts (UK)
- Nederlandse Vacuümvereniging
- North East Victoria Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Net Energy Verification and Determination Analyzer
- New England Visual Basic (user group)
- New England Veterinary Behavior Associates, Inc.
- National Education Video Competition
- National Ethanol Vehicle Coalition (Jefferson City, Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Known as "The New Employee Verification Act," the legislation is intended to prevent unauthorized work in the United States by requiring verification of all new hires through the use of an electronic, reliable and more secure system than currently exists.