0820481440 New empirical industrial organization & the food system.
What does NEIO stand for?
NEIO stands for New Empirical Industrial Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEIO
- Newage Electrical India Ltd. (India)
- Nuclear Electric Insurance Limited
- New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association
- National Early Intervention Longitudinal Study (Menlo Park, CA)
- North East Indian Linguistic Society
- Necrotic Enteritis Infection Model
- New England Integrative Medicine Collaborative (Wakefield, MA)
- North of England Institute of Mining and Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- National Environmental Information Network
- Nepal Education Initative Organization (est.2008)
- National Extension Intervention Program (Ethiopia)
- Neighbourhood Environment Improvement Plan (Australia)
- New England Interview Program (career interviews)
- North East India Project (Lakewood, CO)
- North East Industrial Policy (India)
- NorthEast Internet Publishing, Inc.
- Northeast Indiana Pharmacists Association
- New England Institute of Professional Photography
- Network Element Information Request
- New England Industrial Roofing (now NorthStar Construction Services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Levinsohn (1993), for instance, uses a method of the new empirical industrial organization to investigate the pro-competitive effect of trade liberalization policy in the Turkish manufacturing sector in 1984 and finds that reducing import barriers depressed domestic price-cost margins.