New Economy New Rules (sponsored by Barnes & Thornburg)--A monthly counterpart to Tech Tuesdays, this series focuses on longer-term trends and strategic policy issues facing Indiana's tech economy.
What does NENR stand for?
NENR stands for New Economy New Rules (seminar)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern European Nuclear Information Group (Shetland Islands)
- Northern New Mexico Environmental Information Exchange
- Near-Earth Neutral Line
- Non-Erythroid/Non-Lymphocytic Cells
- New England New Media Association
- NANP (North American Numbering Plan) Expansion/Number Optimization (North American Numbering Council; US FCC)
- Nederlands Euregionaal Nucleair Overleg (Dutch: Dutch Euregional Nuclear Talk)
- Network of Estonian Nonprofit Organizations
- New England Nissan Owners Club
- Non-Epileptic Neurological Patients
- NAIS (NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Acquisition Internet Service) Email Notification System (US NASA)
- Near Earth Networks Services (NASA)
- Network of European Neuroscience Schools
- New England Network Solutions (Bedford, MA)
- New England Nordic Ski Association
- New England Newborn Screening Program (University of Massachusetts)
- North East New Territories (Hong Kong)
- New England Naturalist Training Center (Northfield, MA)
- N-Equations N-Unknowns (linear equation solving method)
- Northeast Normal University (Changchun, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And for this new economy new rules and strategies are required to cope with its dynamic nature.