His involvement in integrating strategy and technology around wireless communications and new economy business models adds great value as we expand our capabilities in technology solutions delivery to clients across the continent.
What does NEBM stand for?
NEBM stands for New Economy Business Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEBM
We have 1 other meaning of NEBM in our Acronym Attic
- National Employee Benefits Institute
- New England Bureau of Investigation (Barrington, RI)
- New England Business Integrations (Holden, MA)
- New England Business Intelligence LLC (Manchester, New Hampshire)
- Net-Enabled Business Innovation Cycle (business theory)
- New England Bibliographic Instruction Committee (Association of College and Research Libraries)
- North European Basketball League
- Non-Equilibrium Boundary Layer Analysis
- Nederlandsche Elevator Beleggingsmaatschappij
- New England Bridal Mall
- New Europe Business Media
- Nouvelle église baptiste missionnaire
- Núcleo de Engenharia Biomédica do Instituto Superior Técnico (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Nudged Elastic Band Method
- National Emergency Backhaul Network
- Naval Enlisted Bombardier/Navigators (US)
- Northeast By North
- Nationwide Employee Benefits Organization
- Nuclear Engine Bomber (Convair)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, Capitol Hill wants to weigh in because, in large part, the high-technology industry has successfully used its newfound political clout to spur Congressional support for the New Economy business model.
which runs school buses, the Greyhound bus line, and ambulances--not exactly a New Economy business model.
MinacsCRM and our integrated contact center solutions are designed for companies adopting the New Economy business model, where organizations are tailoring their business strategies to the customer.
This trend is largely due to the massive shift toward outsourcing, which is emerging as a key element of the new economy business model.
The Salmon River Software vision is to create a collaborative marketplace that streamlines the connection between new economy business models and the eSoftware that execute them to create more value for all.
She also helped put Microsoft in the forefront of enterprise B2C and B2B solutions, portals and emerging new economy business models to clients.
With this initiative, IMP, a publisher specializing in continuous series material in popular subject areas such as home, hobby and health, intends to enter into a new economy business model.