But the sad fact is that the New Deal for Musicians has not led to a new blossoming of musicalt Its most notable graduates are James Morrison and The Zutons.
What does NDFM stand for?
NDFM stands for New Deal for Musicians (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NDFM
We have 2 other meanings of NDFM in our Acronym Attic
- North Dakota Fair Housing Council
- Northumberland & Durham Family History Society
- Normalized Difference Fraction Index
- Notre Dame, Fighting Irish
- National Development Foundation of Jamaica (nonprofit lending organization)
- Natalie Dufty Family Law (New Zealand)
- National Defense Foreign Language (grant program)
- North Dakota Film Library (Fargo, ND)
- Nuclear Development Field Laboratory
- National Democratic Freedom Movement
- Northern Dales Farmers Markets (UK)
- North Dakota Federation of Music Clubs (est. 1919)
- North Dakota Field Office
- National Dart Foundation of the Philippines (aka National Darts Federation of the Philippines)
- National Democratic Front of the Philippines
- New Drug Funding Program (est. 1985; Ontario, Canada)
- Northeast Dairy Foods Research Center (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Department of Nutrition, Dietetics and Food Science (Brigham Young University; Provo, UT)
- National Deposit Friendly Society (UK)
- North Dakota Forest Service (Bottineau, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So, come October, the New Deal for Musicians will be swallowed up in the so-called "Flexible New Deal" - yet another, even harsher crackdown on the workshy.
The New Deal for Musicians - a scheme run through Jobcentre Plus - has been launched to help unemployed musicians into a sustainable career.
More people were able to benefit from the New Deal for Musicians programme after the Government announced it was to become a permanent scheme following a successful three-year pilot.
He was referred by his Jobcentre to the Clara Vale recording studio in Ryton, Gateshead, under the Government's New Deal for Musicians programme and was aided by musical advisers and the business support organisation InBiz.
all thanks to the Government's New Deal For Musicians scheme.
Since the New Deal for Musicians began in August, 324 people have opted to see industry consultants.
BSS, working with JobCentre Plus, also provided the first New Deal for Musicians scheme in Yorkshire.