Mortgage Commissioner Joseph Waltuch, a former executive of disgraced subprime lender New Century Financial Corp.
What does NEW stand for?
NEW stands for New Century Financial Corp. (mortgage)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEW
We have 81 other meanings of NEW in our Acronym Attic
- New England Vacation Tours, Inc. (West Dover, VT)
- North East Victoria Tourism, Inc. (Australia)
- Nuclear Export Violations Working Group (government panel)
- National Electronics Warranty Corporation
- National Electronics Week (UK)
- National Engineering Week
- National Entrepreneurship Week
- Net Explosive Weight
- Network Enabled Weapon
- Network of Executive Women
- New Information (File Name Extension)
- New Orleans, Louisiana, USA - Lakefront Airport
- Newton (Amtrak station code; Newtown, KS)
- Non-Traditional Employment for Women
- Nonprofit Enterprise At Work, Inc
- Normal Editions Workshop (est. 1976; Illinois State University)
- North Eastern Wisconsin
- Northeast Water Polynya Study (IAPP)
- Northwest Environment Watch
- Nuclear Energy Women
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is bigger than most of the other lenders who've filed, second only to New Century Financial Corp.
Banking Commissioner Peter Hildreth said his department has ordered New Century Financial Corp.
Despite bad press from its losses tied to sub-prime mortgage lender New Century Financial Corp.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings downgrades New Century Mortgage Corporation's (NCMC), a subsidiary of New Century Financial Corp.
The greatest hit to bank shareholders that occurred in trading on Thursday, February 8, 2007, involved New Century Financial Corp.
a law firm with offices in Pennsylvania and Ohio, announces that a lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, on behalf of persons who purchased or otherwise acquired publicly traded securities of New Century Financial Corp.
NEW YORK, April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Zwerling, Schachter & Zwerling, LLP ("Zwerling Schachter") has filed a class action lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of all persons and entities who purchased the securities of New Century Financial Corp.