Public Schools was truly happy when the staff of the New Canaan High School Library Media Center won the 2010 National School Library Program of the Year Award, presented by the American Association of School Librarians.
What does NCHS stand for?
NCHS stands for New Canaan High School (New Canaan, CT, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCHS
We have 65 other meanings of NCHS in our Acronym Attic
- National Cooperative Highway Research Program
- Nan Chiau High School (Singapore)
- Naperville Central High School (Illinois)
- National Center for Health Services
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for Hospitality Studies (Sullivan University; Kentucky)
- Natrona County High School (Wyoming)
- Nelson County High School (Bardstown, Kentucky)
- Neshoba Central High School (Philadelphia, MS)
- Nevada Commission on Homeland Security
- Newton-Conover High School (Newton, NC)
- Nicholas County High School (West Virginia)
- Nicollet County Historical Society (St. Peter, MN)
- Nolan Catholic High School (Ft Worth, TX, USA)
- Normal Community High School
- North Carolina Haiku Society (Cary, NC)
- North Carroll High School (Hampstead, MD)
- North Central High School
- North Charleston High School (North Charleston, SC)
- North Cobb High School (Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9/10 grade level Third-Place National Winners: Oklahoma School for Science and Mathematics, Oklahoma City, 11/12 grade level New Canaan High School, New Canaan, Conn.
She bought her dress for the New Canaan High School prom out of season, spending $40 compared with the $300 she spent on her junior-prom dress, a last-minute purchase.
WHEN: Sunday, June 12 * 7:30 AM - Event Day Registration * 8:30 AM - Opening Ceremony * 9:00 AM - Race Start WHERE: New Canaan High School - New Canaan, CT WHAT: Visuals/Opportunities: 5K Race, Award Presentation, Team Gatherings WHY: Inspiring patient & family stories.
The Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF) will honor Randy Wiebicke, a former firefighter who recently lost his battle with multiple myeloma at the 8th Annual MMRF Race for Research: Tri-State 5K Walk/Run, which is scheduled to be held Sunday, June 12, 2011, at New Canaan High School in New Canaan, CT.