Lal alerts us to a 1993 publication on Mughal India by the New Cambridge History of India Series, which included only one brief sentence on the institution, painting it in "fantastical" terms as a haven for sexual indulgence and excess.
What does NCHI stand for?
NCHI stands for New Cambridge History of India
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCHI
We have 2 other meanings of NCHI in our Acronym Attic
- North Country Herbalist Guild (St. Paul, MN)
- Nottingham Combined Histologic Grade
- National Center for Human Genome Research
- National Campaign for Hearing Health
- National Center for Healthy Housing
- National Coalition on Housing and Homelessness (Canada)
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (Centers for Disease Control)
- National Center of Health Informatics (Bulgaria)
- National Concern for Healthcare Infections
- National Council of the Housing Industry
- Non-Capsulate Haemophilus Influenzae (virus)
- Northern Centre for Healthcare Improvement (Australia)
- North Carolina Healthcare Information & Communications Alliance
- Northern California High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (National Drug Control Strategy)
- North Carolina Home Inspector Licensure Board (Raleigh)
- North Carolina Health Information Management Association
- National Criminal History Improvement Program
- National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- North Carolina Hunter Jumper Association
- National Center for Healthcare Leadership
Samples in periodicals archive:
A model could have been provided by the New Cambridge History of India, or, even nearer to the subject, the Cambridge History of Southeast Asia, vol.
Marshall is also editor of The New Cambridge History of India, II.