The company has selected new business development manager in an effort to boost the business s reach throughout the African continent.
What does NBDM stand for?
NBDM stands for New Business Development Manager (job title; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBDM
We have 2 other meanings of NBDM in our Acronym Attic
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (American Dental Association test)
- National Board of Diving and Hyperbaric Medical Technology
- New Brunswick Department of Health and Wellness
- Non Battle Deaths and Injuries
- National Basketball Development League
- National Biodynamics Laboratory
- Naval Biodynamics Laboratory
- Norwalk British Dart League (Norwalk, CT)
- National Blood Donor Month (January; AABB)
- Neutral Building Data Model
- National Business Development Network (government association; UK)
- New Brunswick Department of Natural Resources (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Natural Resources and Energy (Canada)
- National Basketball Development Officer (Federation International Basketball Association)
- New Brunswick Department of Education
- New Brunswick Department of Environment (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Transportation (New Brunswick, Canada)
- N-Benzoyl-D-Phenylalanine (antidiabetic compound)
- Narrowband Direct Printing (maritime teletype)
- Neighborhood Business Development Program (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alban Muller International USA (AMI USA): welcomed Marc Morisset as its new business development manager for the US and Canada.
As a part of the Benchmade team, the Law Enforcement Division looks to keyin and specifically work closely with all those in the law enforcement and tactical markets," says Brian Montgomery, Bench-made new business development manager, federal law enforcement sales.
He remained in the industry working as a general manager and new business development manager.
ACCOUNTANTS and business advisers Grant Thornton have recruited a new business development manager in their Cardiff office.
NEWCASTLE marketing and communications agency Blumilk have announced the appointment of new business development manager Emma Teare.
She covered many regions during her career with British Airways and managed various portfolios as business analyst, strategy and business planning manager, new business development manager and head of marketing and communications for Africa.
Acua Limited is preparing to open new offices across the country and has recruited five new business development managers as part of the major expansion.