The New Brunswick Union of Public and Private Employees enacted a charter of principles relating to public sector back-to-work legislation, including that the New Brunswick Union: * go into bargaining with the full intent of negotiating a fair and equitable wage increase for each year of the contract.
What does NBUPPE stand for?
NBUPPE stands for New Brunswick Union of Public and Private Employees (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Boone Upper Elementary (Poplar Grove, IL)
- National Black United Front
- National Black United Fund
- National Black United Federation of Charities (Newark, NJ)
- New Better Than Used Failure Rate
- National Blood Users Group (Ireland)
- North Bay Users Group (computer club; California)
- North Bay Unity League (Napa, CA)
- North Brazil Union Mission
- New Brunswick University Opportunities Fund (Canada)
- New Better than Used over the Total Time
- Ningbo University of Technology (China)
- Northern Berkshire United Way (North Adams, MA)
- National Bank of Vanuatu
- Natural Born Voyeur (movie)
- Navigation-Based Vehicle speed
- Nederlandse Bijenhouders Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Beekeepers Association)
- Net Book Value
- Netwerk Bewust Verbruiken (Dutch: Network Conscious Consumption; Belgium)
- New Business Value (life insurance)