The New Brunswick Telegraph Journal for January 31, 2000, carried a picture of a priest behind the altar, with arms outstretched like the arms of the risen Christ on a cross behind him.
What does NBTJ stand for?
NBTJ stands for New Brunswick Telegraph Journal (newspaper; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Bay Treasure Hunters (Paradise, CA)
- Nihon Bijutsu Token Hozon Kyokai (Japanese: Society for the Preservation of the Japanese Sword)
- North Brunswick Township High School (New Jersey)
- National Bankruptcy Training Institute (US DOJ; Columbia, SC)
- National Blood Transfusion Institute (Belgrade, Serbia)
- National Bloodhound Training Institute (est. 1999)
- Negative Biased Temperature Instability
- News by Teens International (website)
- Northwest Bio-Technic, Inc. (British Virgin Islands)
- National Battery Test Laboratory (Argonne National Laboratory)
- Naval Boiler and Turbine Laboratory
- Naval Boiler Test Laboratory
- National Black Tourism Network
- National Broadcasters Training Network
- National Business Travel Network
- Nederlands Bureau Taxaties Onroerende (Dutch: Dutch Office Real Estate Appraisals)
- North Babylon Teachers' Organization (New York)
- New Buffalo Township Public Library (Michigan)
- Narrow Band Tape Recorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an article from the New Brunswick Telegraph Journal, August 8, 1998, he was quoted as saying that "St.
According to an article published in the New Brunswick Telegraph Journal at the time of this seizure, a Canada Border Services agent was quoted as saying, "Prior to the ROVs, in order to search a vessel's hull, (we) had to have divers and that posed risks to human health and safety.