Bio-oxidation leaching of the concentrate, undertaken by the New Brunswick Research and Productivity Council, has confirmed that in excess of 98 percent of the base metals can be recovered.
What does NBRPC stand for?
NBRPC stands for New Brunswick Research and Productivity Council (est. 1962; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Bar and Restaurant Management Association (Oxford, MS)
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- New Brunswick Registered Music Teachers' Association (Canada)
- National Bicycle Route Network
- National Building Research Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Name-Based Routing Protocol (computing)
- National Bio Resource Project
- North Branch Restoration Project
- Northern Basin and Range Province
- National Basketball Retired Players Association
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute
- National Beef Recording Scheme
- National Broadcast Reading Service, Inc (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- North Bay Rehabilitation Services (Rohnert Park, CA)
- National Bench Rest Shooters Association
- NIH Business and Research Support System
- National Board for Respiratory Therapy (now National Board for Respiratory Care)
- North Bend Rail Trail (West Virginia)
- Northern Bull Riding Tour
- North Bend Rail Trail Foundation