Liberal Party Leader On October 27, 2012, Brian Gallant was elected the Leader of the New Brunswick Liberal Party.
What does NBLP stand for?
NBLP stands for New Brunswick Liberal Party (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBLP
We have 1 other meaning of NBLP in our Acronym Attic
- Norsk Brannbefals Landsforbund (Dutch)
- North Belconnen Landcare Group (Australia)
- New Brunswick Ladies Golf Association (Canada)
- National Black Lesbian and Gay Leadership Forum
- National Boricua Latino Health Organization
- National Black Leadership Initiative on Cancer
- National Black Law Journal
- Newport Beach Little League (California)
- North Bothell Little League (Washington)
- Navy Basic Logistics Plan
- Non-Battle Loss, Personnel
- Non-Beta-Lactamase Producing (immunology)
- National Black Leadership Roundtable (Washington, DC)
- Narrow Brown Leaf Spot
- National Basic Livelihood Security Act of 1999 (South Korea)
- North British Locomotive Society (UK)
- Nottinghamshire Bobbin Lace Society (est. 1975; UK)
- National Black Law Students Association
- Network-Based Language Teaching
- North Bay Linux Users Group (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1987, the New Brunswick Liberal Party, led by Frank McKenna, swept into power with an absolute majority.