Irving, Limited AV Group Groupe Savoie AbitibiBowater NewPage Corporation University of New Brunswick Dalhousie University University of Maine FPInnovations Maine Pulp & Paper Association Maine Forest Products Council Forest Products Association of Nova Scotia New Brunswick Forest Products Association NSERC (Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada) BioAtlantech New Brunswick Innovation Foundation Ce communique est aussi disponible en francais CONTACT: Mike Randall, Atlantica BioEnergy TaskForce, (506) 878-3025; Ryan Donaghy, Province of New Brunswick, (506) 453-2694; Sharon Stanford-Rutter, Senior Communications Officer, Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, (506) 451-2677
What does NBIF stand for?
NBIF stands for New Brunswick Innovation Foundation (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBIF
- National Board Inspection Code (American National Standard)
- New Brunswick Institute of Chartered Accountants (Canada)
- North Bay Italian Cultural Foundation (created 1984; Santa Rosa, CA)
- Nano, Bio, Info, Cogno, Synthetic bio
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- Non Battle Injuries and Deaths
- Non-Bullous Ichthyosiform Erythroderma
- Narrowband Interface Filter
- National Biotechnology Information Facility
- National Brain Injury Foundation (Australia)
- No Basis in Fact
- North Bound Interface
- Niels Bohr Institute for Astronomy, Physics and Geophysics
- Newport Beach International Film Festival (California)
- National Boating Infrastructure Grant (New Jersey)
- National Biological Information Infrastructure
- National Brain Injury Information Center
- New Brunswick Integrated Justice (Canada)
- National Bibliography of Indian Literature
- Northern Border Intermediate Limited Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Brunswick Innovation Foundation (NBIF) provided the first funding to initiate the Institute.