The six finalists competing in the 2010 Franz Edelman Award Competition included the Delaware River Basin Commission, Deutsche Post DHL, the New Brunswick Department of Transportation, Procter & Gamble, and Sasol, the South African chemical and energy company.
What does NBDOT stand for?
NBDOT stands for New Brunswick Department of Transportation (New Brunswick, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Norwalk British Dart League (Norwalk, CT)
- National Blood Donor Month (January; AABB)
- Neutral Building Data Model
- New Business Development Manager (job title; UK)
- National Business Development Network (government association; UK)
- New Brunswick Department of Natural Resources (Canada)
- New Brunswick Department of Natural Resources and Energy (Canada)
- National Basketball Development Officer (Federation International Basketball Association)
- New Brunswick Department of Education
- New Brunswick Department of Environment (Canada)
- N-Benzoyl-D-Phenylalanine (antidiabetic compound)
- Narrowband Direct Printing (maritime teletype)
- Neighborhood Business Development Program (Maryland)
- Neighborhood Business District Program
- National Birth Defects Prevention Network
- National Bureau for Drug Prevention Poland
- National Birth Defects Prevention Study
- New Brighton Department of Public Safety (New Brighton, MN)
- National Blood Data Resource Center (since 1997; Bethesda, MD)
- National Biological Dosimetry Response Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Brunswick Department of Transportation and American Forest Management Inaugural Members FREDERICTON, New Brunswick -- Remsoft, the leading provider of asset lifecycle optimization solutions for land-based and infrastructure assets, today announced the inaugural members of its Million Dollar Impact Club.
We expect her team will garner excellent media coverage for Remsoft as we continue to expand into new industry sectors in the United Statesand worldwide, lead in part by our new co-CEO, Steve Palmer, and on the heels of Remsoft's award-winning product implementation for the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.